Clone Varietal: Entav 777
Production System: Simple trellis
Density/ha: 4.000 plants
Type of Pruning: Cordon sloped catch
Load Gems / ha: 33.000
Winegrowing Practices: sprouting, topping, defoliation in the area of clusters and clusters thinning for production control.
Harvest: Manual and selective.
- Final selection of clusters;
- Stalk of fresh grapes;
- Maceration pre-fermentation cold for 48 hours;
- Use of selected yeasts Saccharomyces cerevisiae;
- Alcoholic fermentation with temperature 24 to 25 °C;
- Pumping and delestagens for 11 days of maceration;
- Malolactic fermentation;
- Maturation for 8 months in French oak barrels;
- Tartaric stabilization;
- Thinning in the basement for 12 months.