Winegrowing Practices: sprouting, topping, defoliation in the area of clusters and clusters thinning for production control.
Harvest: Manual and selective.
- Final selection of clusters;
- Stalk of fresh grapes;
- Discontinuous and gentle pressing;
- Static cleaning of the must;
- Use of selected yeasts Saccharomyces cerevisiae;
- Alcoholic fermentation with temperature from 15º to 16ºC;
- Tartaric stabilization;
Total Acidity: 5,17 g/l de tartaric acid
Dry Extract: 28,40 g/l
SO2 Total | Free: 79,2 | 29,1 g/l
Total Sugars: 2,6 g/l