Clone Varietal: R2 | Entav 308
Clone Rootstock: P1103 | SO4
Production System: Simple trellis
Density / ha: 4,000 plants
Type of Pruning: Cordão Esporonado
Load Gems / ha: 80.000
Winegrowing Practices: sprouting, topping, defoliation in the region of clusters, clusters thinning for production control.
Harvest: Manual and selective.
- Final selection of clusters;
- Stalk of fresh grapes;
- Maceration in cold;
- Discontinuous and gentle pressing;
- Static Cleaning the cold wort;
- Use of selected yeasts Saccharomyces cerevisiae;
- Alcoholic fermentation with temperature of 15º to 16ºC;
- Tartaric stabilization;